online shopping!

I'm trying to decide what shoes to get for my wedding. I'm open to white or green, but most of these are green. I'm interested in flats, so there's more of a height difference. Although, an inch or so would also look good with the length of my dress. Let me know what you think of these options:








$13 (Target, left)








$40 (left with flower)
















Walking Cradles Women's Candice Slides - 71330$36 (left)

Click here to view larger image$40 (below, white)



2 comments:

Laurel said...

I like the first green one and the last white one. I think the $36 green one has too much black showing on the heel to go with a white wedding dress.

Heather said...

I ended up going to JC penney today, and actually bought a pair of peep-toe white flats--I was having little luck with the green, and they look elegant.

Post a Comment