Good Eatin'




I've been experimenting with new "healthy" recipes on the weekends--the only time I have to cook. Last week I discovered Mango Chutney. I'd never actually heard of it before, and was surprised when I got to the grocery store and actually found it. I was still skeptical while I was cooking with it, and wasn't sold until I actually ate a meal with it. We loved the quesadillas, and then I found a chicken salad recipe that uses it. So you can get more use out of the chutney jar. If you've never tried it, give it a go, these are both delicious recipes. (And apparently healthy.)




Chutney Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Grilled Ham and Mango Quesadillas

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1895941

One more good recipe (and EASY!): SouthWestern Chicken and White bean soup

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1895921

1 comments:

Laurel said...

I haven't tried Mango Chutney either. Thanks for the recipes, I'll definitely try them.

Post a Comment