
After getting a call from Mom yesterday saying "hello, I am looking for my daughter Amie, maybe you know where she is??" I figured that I it might be a good idea to post my current schedule....
Most of you know I work 7 on 7 off, but here's the details:
Monday through Sunday 12:30-11 pm
This happens to be my week off, starting today. But, in December I switch weeks and will be on the opposite schedule.
So, how do I like my job? I actually, really like it. In fact, I am very pleased. It makes working 70 hours a lot easier when you like your job...... Plus, the weeks off are nice, although I haven't been in SLC too much to enjoy it. Tomorrow I'm going to LA, and the next week I'm off I'm going to Lexington for Thanksgiving. Hopefully one of these weeks I'll actually stay here and make some friends :)
1 comments:
So you only work 1800 hrs/year?! Talk about cushy... - Doug
Post a Comment