We thought we'd put the blog on a more positive note after courtney's last cheery post.
Hyrum is back in school--taking all political science classes (and his ROTC class.) He still gets up to exercise at 5 am 3 days a week. [crazy]. I sleep slightly longer then exercise with Jillian Michaels. Nothing has been shredded so far. I'll keep you posted. I'm looking forward to nicer weather so I can go running.
On the bright side, winter is half way over! Cleveland winters haven't been as bad as everyone made them sound. It's bitterly cold, and snows every other day, but I guess you just get used to it. (And buy warm coats, hats, and gloves!)
The high council speaker made an interesting comment in church today. He and his family recently moved here. He pointed out that almost all the church sites have a [functioning] temple nearby (Nauvoo, Palmyra, Winter Quarters, etc) except Kirtland, OH. They've been challenging us to pray and work for the day we'll have a temple. I always figured 3 hours was close enough, but realizing how significant this area is makes me think that a temple here is definitely a possibility--it just depends on the members here.
Hyrum has gotten good use out of his Colombian jerseys this week. Two soccer games. We have a pretty nice set up, considering we have no TV. We have our lovesack that faces the computer screen so it's almost the same!
That's about all from us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment