Finally, pictures...

I am so frustrated with computers right now!  My camera won't download pictures to our new computer, and after I went through the process of getting them onto a laptop and bring them over, I discovered we have no photo-editing software on our computer (paint?!)  After 30 frustrating minutes, I gave in and downloaded Picasa (I hate how it downloads every picture on the entire computer!!).  But I need something to get rid of the red eye.  So after a lot of pain... here are a few pictures I haven't downloaded before (with good reason.)

Hyrum and I at Lake Erie (COLD!! ) This is before the snow came. 

Our new computer!  (The one I've been hating for an hour).  Both of our  laptops were SLOW and had viruses, so we decided to buy a desktop for our new office. 


Hyrum studying.   (look closely, it's a soccer game.)

Our Christmas tree(s).  We also spent a while making those letters and trying to be crafty.  (Hyrum's National Guard 'training' in December was a 'bring your family' thing, so he was all dressed up for that.)

For Valentines Day I made Colombian soup (barley, pork and other vegetables.  Cuchuco.  It turned out alright.  But Colombian food takes SO long to prepare.  Hyrum said, "That's why my grandma spent her whole life in the kitchen.")

Mom, here's Hyrum's take on the hangman magnets you sent home with me.

 When I got back from Kentucky, Hyrum had filled the house with these heart balloons.  oooh,  aaaah.  What a cute husband I have.  (Yes mom, better than flowers!)  They're still floating around.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

When you're ready to upload and post more pictures, I'd love to see your throw pillows and new wall decor! :)

Post a Comment