Today I saw a guy at work, and my first thought was "I know this guy....". I wasn't sure how, or why, or when. Fortunately, I am wise enough to know not to approach the individual when this happens to avoid potential embarassment..... (like the time I moved to Boston and recognized a guy in my ward only to find out it was because he had been the BYUSA president while we were both at BYU and I had seen his picture on his campaign poster....). As I pondered how I possibly knew this guy I glanced at his nametag: Jacob. And, somehow I knew that was his name. And then it came to me. We were both freshman at BYU in 1998. And he dated my friend. A friend I lost touch with after freshman year. They dated three weeks. I'm not even sure we officially met. And there you have it. The amazing Hatch memory. And despite all of this, I somehow cannot for the life of me remember the generic name for Combivir, despite spending over five months doing a project on it in pharmacy school, and looking it up numerous times.....! Is Jenna the only one who can appreciate this story??!! PS- Mom, I'm glad I could increase the number of March 2011 postings by one :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment