On Monday Courtney dropped her car off at the Hyundai dealership to have them figure out why the check engine light was on. When I picked her up that afternoon from work she said that she had a jacket in the back seat of her car that she needed that night so we drove over to the dealership to get it. As we pulled up to the service dept. I could see her little silver Hyundai parked just outside the door and a guy who looked like he worked there just getting out of the front seat. I pulled up next to him, rolled down my window and said "Before you lock the doors my daughter wants to get something out of the back seat." He looked at me and said "What do you want". I said "My daughter left her jacket in the car this morning and she wants to get it out of the back seat". He had the strangest look on his face and Courtney said 'Mom, this is an Accent and not an Elantra" just as the man said "This my car...I own it". Whoops. People shouldn't own cars that look just like ours!! No wonder he looked so confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment