In the event that another Laurel should marry into the family, Doug and I got wondering how the two Laurel Hatches would be differentiated. A couple acceptable suggestions that came up were: Laurel the Beloved, Sweet Laurel, Laurel the Original, or dear sister/daughter Laurel. Of course, who knows if this will ever be an issue (the real question is WHEN it will be an issue, right?! Doug and I are having a baby in June, but Courtney leaves for her mission July...) but it can't hurt to be prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HAHAHA. That's so funny (True, but also funny). I'm hoping that we end up having this problem. (Don't tell Matt I said that) I like Laurel Fugal and think she might be almost as close to the Original, Beloved, Sweet Laurel as we could get! Time will tell. In the meantime, we're VERY happy that we have the Laurel that we do!!
Post a Comment