I'm going on a mission. Please write.


OK OK so here is the information you've all been waiting for (haha, yeah right).

letters take two weeks to get to moscow. Packages take 3-4 weeks (generally a month).


Letter Mailing Instructions:
First address (address of first assignment): (and for pouch mail)

Sister Courtney Hatch
Russia Moscow Mission
Pouch- P.O. Box 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
United States


Package Mailing Instructions:
Sister Courtney Hatch
Russia Moscow Mission
Muravskaya St
1 D, Floor 3
Moscow 125310
Russia

Phone: 7 499-424-0180

e-mail: courtney.hatch@myldsmail.net








2 comments:

Jan said...

From what I remember when Matt was on a mission, pouch mail is difficult. You can only use 1 sheet and it has to fold into an envelope so no writing on the back side and there are some other restrictions. I think our best bet will be email or snail mail. Love the building in the picture....is that the mission home???

Laurel said...

But you'll be in the MTC for a while before this, so remember to send us that address when you get it. And you KNOW I'll send letters and packages! :)

Post a Comment