no one is happier than I am.
Just a drug test and a 27 hour drive left on the agenda.
(refer to facebook if you want to hear my self-pity and explanation)
I did however get a job offer this morning from Xerox in Lexington to help with recruiting. I'll only be working there for about 7 weeks so I'm glad I will actually have a job and it's one I like doing (well, "like" is being loosely used). Now if only my mouth would start working again...
So this means that I am driving back to Kentucky (alone) starting this Saturday. therefore, if any of you would like to call me Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, entertaining stories would be greatly appreciated.
I'll start work on Wednesday and probably work through July 15. On July 17th Ii'm flying to Utah and we're having a family dinner! Then I would love a ride to thhe MTC on wednesday the 18th... any takers? :)
1 comments:
We want to take you to the MTC!
Post a Comment