Opinion from the women of the family

Hello. Yes I'm alive. More info to come on Germany.  For now, I need advice.  There is a military ball in December for hyrums regiment.  It's formal... So no knee length dresses. Luckily when I was in ky in August I stole one of amies old dresses. (or rather, saved it from the goodwill.). And I guess amie and I have curves in common because it fits me perfectly.  My only issue is that it's a little plain, no bling, no visual interest. So I need suggestions. I was thinking one of those flashy bib necklaces? I want to figure it out in time to order online. 






3 comments:

Heather said...

Actually, I just realized Doug might be the one in the family with the most experience with jewelry, so maybe I should open e question up for the guys too!

Jan said...

which dress did you take? That would make a difference in my opinion. I'll write about our move in a day or two. Right now I'm too exhausted!!

Laurel and Doug said...

I like the first or third ones. I don't think seed beads (middle one) look very fancy.

Post a Comment