Updates from Provo

Dear Family,

Do we still use this blog? I have been hoping for a Disneyland update from Laurel & Doug... (hint hint) :) and figured I should post some updates.

I accepted a job for the summer! Beginning April 25, 2014 I will be working at Zion Ponderosa Resort at Zion National Park. Please come visit! I will be their on-site marketing/advertising person and that invovles a little bit of everything I am excited and already get emails from the marketing director wanting my thoughts/opinions on some things they are getting ready for the summer. There will be a lot of blog writing, photography on site with customers (zip lining, rock climbing, etc..) and other fun things... but I get a discount so come visit!

In other news, my self esteem was crushed by a career counselor last week who basically told me I need to get involved at BYU or else I would never get a real job. So I did a case competition this week and my team placed second today (which I was very happy with) and each got $50. I had no idea you could make money with those types of things. It was a good experience though.

Lastly, everyone please set aside the following date: APRIL 12, 2014. It is my Russian choir concert. I remember how much everyone LOVED the German ones (yeah right), but in case you have any spare time int he afternoon/evening and want some free entertainment, we will be singing a few classic Russian pieces and hopefully it will be a good time.

*also Amie and I are running a half marathon tomorrow. Hence why I chose to write this today, because there is a higih probability that I will be dead by 11 AM tomorrow so just in case, you will know what I had been up to my final few days.

Love,
Courtney

0 comments:

Post a Comment