More animals in the house!

Dad and I went to a movie last night. (Yes, Courtney, that's all we ever do.) Allie Simmons is staying with us this week and she got home before we did and when we got home she came running out saying that there was a bat in the house! So, armed with brooms, we searched thru the whole house and couldn't find anything. I kept having visions of the squirrel that got into our house (remember that Amie). Not a pleasant memory. Anyway, we didn't turn up anything so I went upstairs to take a shower and when I came back into the bedroom to get my PJ's there was a bird flying around and around the room. Scared me to death! Tom came running in with a broom and whacked it and I threw a towel over it and we carried it outside and turned it loose. The poor thing was chirping it's head off. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a heart attack and died somewhere!! That was our fun for the night.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

Yikes! So the "bat" was a bird? That would freak me out too!

Post a Comment