Three Guesses...


Anyone know who the girl in this Jeep looks like? (According to Jake?) Amie! We were driving and Jake was sure it was Aunt Amie and kept asking, "Amie, see?" He was bummed we never got to see her. He also broke down in tears today when a man who looked a bit like Tom walked past our house. He called after him, "Pa-pa?!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love that you took a picture of the jeep. :) I can see what Jake is talking about, but I'm a little curious who's arm is around Amie??

Amie said...

ha ha! It does kind of look like me. What's even funnier is that I think the guy next to me kind of looks like Doug..... Just think how great it'll be if you guys decide to stay in Utah, and Jake gets to see his "Aunt Amie" all the time :)

Post a Comment