This morning while we were eating breakfast Doug told Jake that he was leaving town and what he'd be doing. He told Jake he was going to "dirty Las Vegas" and Jake was fixated on the dirty part. "It it really messy there? Is there a lot of dirt?" ha! ha! He also told me after Doug left, "I will take care of you, Mommy." :)
Andrew is now 11 months old! He babbles a lot, crawls super fast, stands on his own when he's concentrating and doesn't realize he's doing it, and has 6 teeth. Jake talks a lot, loves to sing songs, read books and play outside, and is really into bubbles right now. I bought plastic Eater Eggs the other day and Jake wanted to know what they were for, so I told him about the Easter Bunny; that he comes and fills the eggs up with candy, then hides them around the house and we have to find them. When he woke up from his nap he cried and cried b/c the Easter Bunny didn't come. Oops! I guess two weeks is too much notice to give about this...
0 comments:
Post a Comment