Spring cleaning in Kentucky




We had record setting temperatures yesterday - 83 degrees! The spring flowers in the front are looking their best right now and the grass is green and growing too fast for Dad's taste. MATT- where are you when we need you???.

I cleaned out the garage and painted the walls and epoxied the floor this past week. In the process the weed wacker fell off of the hook on the wall and hit me on the thumb. It hurt like crazy. Sorry to all of my children who hurt themselves growing up and I didn't show you adequate sympathy. Apparently the phrase "I feel your pain" didn't apply when you were growing up! Now I feel really bad!!! The garage looks great now, the thumb not so good. Hopefully it will grow out and be better before the garage has to be painted again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment