Which bedroom set do you prefer for my bedroom? Keep in mind my bed will be in front of a window.
http://www.roomsandthings.com/Hamilton-Merlot-Panel-Bed-Vaughan-Bassett-Furniture-BB4-PBED-p-104740.html
Pros: I really like the color- I am going to paint my walls a dark-ish blue color and wanted darker (but not black) furtniture with my light floors and white bedding. ~ 700 dollars cheaper.
Cons: I think if I ordered online or even in a store I would have to assemble myself?? I have not seen it in person, although Heather and Hyrum own it, and they like it :)
http://www.furniturerow.com/BedroomExpressions/Hamilton-Bedroom-Group/Hamilton-Queen-Storage-Bed/prod220021/ (click on one of the pieces and look at all the pictures and you will find the one with all six pieces.)
Pros: elegant looking, I have seen it in person, the color looks darker in the store. Delivery and setup for $100. I can finance it for 3 years with 0% APR (so i can save my money for things like a roof......)
Cons: The headboard is very tall (67 inches versus 56 inches). The vanity dresser is also taller than normal, although that might not be a con. More expensive.
So, what do you think??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like them both, but I think (from talking with you) that the set (not Heathers) would look good in your house and also the payment arrangements are good. You can't go wrong with either one, though. Set up on the bed isn't a big thing but having someone carry it up the stairs would be worth the $100!!
I of course vote for MINE! Because I love it. (Indoors it actually looks darker than that picture makes it look)
Post a Comment