Last night, in a burst of inspiration (fit of insanity?) I signed up for the Provo Halloween Half Marathon.So...... who's going to join me?? Jenna? Matt?? Laurel??? Matt, keep in mind that if you decide to marry the "other" Laurel that I'll invite her to join me, and we both know that means she'll say yes :) So, you might as well join us!
Mom, you will be living here by then, so you can join us too!
Keep in mind that the entire thing is DOWN HILL! Can't get much better than that!!
****disclaimer- this could ALL change after I run 18 miles in Ragnar this weekend......
3 comments:
Let it be known that I've already done this... TWICE and also that for the past 3 years I've been trying to get the family to join me (including you) and had an overwhelmingly negative response (minus heather once). So don't expect support now.
Even if I don't get up the nerve to run, I could be the one who outfits you all in Halloween costumes!!
PS. I'm pretty sure this picture makes it look like the guy is running up a hill....just saying....
Courtney-- I'M the one who invited YOU to do it the first time... let's get this right.
Post a Comment