Today I discovered that I did not have any more windshield wiper fluid in my car. So, I went to the store, bought some fluid, opened the hood of my car, and had a startling revelation...... I have never opened the hood of my car before. Let me repeat that- I HAVE NEVER OPENED THE HOOD OF MY CAR THAT I HAVE OWNED FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS!!!!!
This is the first time in the last, oh, 14 years that I have not had to open the hood of my car to add oil, jumpstart the battery, or see why there is smoke coming from the hood.......
Have I mentioned how much I love my car?? The car payment is a small price to pay for such joy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So True!! Having a new car and not having to worry about whether you'll get where you're going is one of lifes greatest joyS! I hope all of you get the opportunity to experience this!!
Post a Comment