Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel, after all.......

I have my first job interview!!!!

http://intermountainhealthcare.org/hospitals/imed/Pages/home.aspx

And it's in Murray Utah..... which means that I will be flying into SLC on April 8th and leaving April 11th. Anyone want to come stay with me in my hotel on Friday night, and party Hatch style in Salt Lake the following day? I was also kind of hoping that we could maybe have a "Hatch Sunday dinner" on Saturday so I don't feel so out of the loop. And true to tradition, you can all bring your "significant others". (Courtney, that means you! and Heather, too, and Jenna, you have three weeks to decide who that would be.....). Whatta you think? Wouldn't it be ironic if I ended up moving back to Utah?

PS- can someone please give me a ride to the airport on Saturday?? My plane leaves ~3pm.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Yea! Congrats, Amie! It'll be fun to see you. You're flying back to FL on Sunday, right?

Amie said...

yeah, my flight leaves ~3 pm

Post a Comment