
It's finally feeling like spring in Utah. Today Jake and I weeded a little dirt patch in our front yard (it has rose bushes in it, which I have no clue how to take care of) and planted tomatoes in the back. I just bought Jake some new summer shorts, a couple t-shirts and a hat and decided to have him try them on this morning. He loved them so much, he wouldn't let me take them off to put his pants back on! He was genuinely excited about his new clothes and was so excited about the hat he wore it all morning. Inside the house and outside. :) I'm just glad he likes new clothes! He's also really into shirts that have pictures of things he likes on them, like dump trucks, frogs, etc. Anyway, we don't have any dirt for a garden in the back, so the tomato plants are in big pots on the patio. We do have that dirt patch in the front, and I'd love to plant watermelons out there, but Doug says that's ghetto. (though we
are living in Springville!) What do you think? Ghetto, or totally legit?
2 comments:
totally legit. Like you said, you live in Springville. :)
ha! ha! Thanks, Heather. If you're around, you can have a watermelon. :)
Post a Comment